Last Update: January 28, 2019
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) regulation, which establishes a new framework for handling and processing of personal data of EU residents. Any business processing personal data (collecting, recording, storing, using, etc) of EU residents are likely to be affected by the GDPR. The regulation comes into effect on May 25, 2018.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator of personal data included in the website SkateVideoMagazine.com and online Store is the Service Provider:
Company: Skate Video Magazine
Address: Dywizjonu 303 12/71, 86-300 Grudziądz, POLAND
Phone: (+48) 512 952 522
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GDPR?
GDPR Gives Customers and their Users the option to:
- Easily identify personal data and enriched profile information.
- Update Personally Identifiable Information (PII) whenever needed.
- Opt out of storing user events.
- Request a permanent delete of all customer and end-user information.
- Opt out from sending data to third-party for analytics (stop sending properties to any third-party analytics tool).
HOW IS SKATE VIDEO MAGAZINE PREPARING FOR GDPR?
Skate Video Magazine welcomes the introduction of GDPR and is fully committed to achieving compliance with GDPR. We completely understand our obligation to our users/customers and we value our users/customers personal data rights. Here’s what we are doing:
- GDPR Analysis: We have thoroughly analyzed GDPR requirements and we have put in place a dedicated internal team to drive our organization to meet those requirements.
- Identifying Personal Data: We are currently in the process of identifying the different levels of personal data that is collected, stored, used and disposed. It’ll help us establish a roadmap for becoming compliant with the new regulation.
- Being Visible & Achieving Transparency: In the light of the powerful role data plays in the modern day, providing visibility and transparency on how collected personal data is used is of utmost importance. Identifying the different levels of personal data will help us explore the best way in which we can achieve transparency and provide visibility to our customers.
- Enhancing Data Security: We give data security great importance. We are reviewing our policies to further enhance data privacy and data security measures.
- Data Portability: We are exploring ways of streamlining data exporting capabilities so as to give a helping hand to our customers who are concerned about their personal data.
- Changes in the Product: We have identified a few requirements in areas of our product that will be impacted by GDPR. We have developed a strategy that’ll help implement those changes.
FEATURES BUILT FOR GDPR READINESS
As a result of personal data processing, certain rights apply to persons the particular personal data applies to. Possibility to exercise the power and rights set hereinbelow depends on the legal basis for the personal data processing.
Contact with Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Skate Video Magazine lets you right to contact with our Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you need. All you need to do is contact us using GDPR contact form.
Right to Access Data
A person who is the data subject holds the right to receive confirmation whether we process data applying to that particular person. If yes, the person has the right to access the data and additional information resulting out of the process (such as: aims, categories, recipient, retention, powers, source). All registered users of Skate Video Magazine have access to their personal data in their profiles. Moreover if you want to correct data officially way all you need to do is complete the attached form and send it to us using GDPR contact form.
Right to Withdraw Consent for Processing Data (Unsubscribe)
A person who is the data subject, holds the right to withdraw consent for processing data and/or demand unsubscribe from the Skate Video Magazine Newsletter list. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using the “Unsubscribe” link, found at the bottom of every email or complete the attached form and send it to us using GDPR contact form.
Right to Correct Data
A person who is the data subject, holds the right to demand the incorrect person data to be immediately corrected. Reflecting the processing purpose, the person has the right to demand incomplete information to be completed, also by presenting additional declaration. All registered users of Skate Video Magazine have access to their personal data in their profiles. Moreover if you want to correct data officially way all you need to do is complete the attached form and send it to us using GDPR contact form.
Right to be Forgotten (Delete Data)
Skate Video Magazine lets you delete user data permanently. You can delete the user profile and all the data associated – like tickets raised by them, discussions, conversations, chats, comments, satisfaction ratings provided, topics created and discussions in forums. To delete all user information, all you need to do is complete the attached form and send it to us using GDPR contact form.
Right to Transfer Data (Portability)
A person who is the data subject, holds the right to transfer data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. To receive this data, all you need to do is complete the attached form and send it to us using GDPR contact form.
Right to Restrict Processing
A person who is the data subject, holds the right to restriction of processing. To receive this data, all you need to do is complete the attached form and send it to us using GDPR contact form.
Right to Object (to Processing of Data)
A person who is the data subject, holds the right to object to the processing of data. To receive this data, all you need to do is complete the attached form and send it to us using GDPR contact form.
Right to Object (to Automated Processing, Including Profiling)
A person who is the data subject holds the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects for the person or in a similar manner substantially influences them. To receive this data, all you need to do is complete the attached form and send it to us using GDPR contact form.
PROMISE OF SKATE VIDEO MAGAZINE
Fulfilling our aim to protect your privacy, we do our best to exercise due care with regard to data protection. In order to adjust to this principle we implement norms and rules arising out of the generally applicable laws. Those are, in particular: REGULATION (Regulation of The European Parliament And of The Council (EU) 2016/679 as of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Act as of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, Act as of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means, and the Act on 16 July 2004 on the Polish Law on Telecommunications. In particular, we exercise all efforts so the data is:
- Processed in accordance with the law, in a diligent and clear manner.
- Gathered for legal purposes, set forth while data collection.
- Not processed furtherly in a way that infringes the aims set forth in the information obligation.
- Correct and updated if necessary.
- Substantially correct and adequate to the aim for which they are processed.
- Adequately secured against unauthorised access, destroyed, disclosed or illegally used.
- Kept in a form that allows identification of the people the information concerns, for not a longer period than it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the data processing, which was provided prior or while the personal data collection.
WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY SERIOUSLY!
|APPLICATION FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHTS UNDER GDPR|