Skate Video Magazine welcomes the introduction of GDPR and is fully committed to achieving 100% compliance with GDPR. We completely understand our obligation to our users/customers and we value our users/customers personal data rights. Fulfilling our aim to protect your privacy, we do our best to exercise due care with regard to data protection.
In order to adjust to this principle we implement norms and rules arising out of the generally applicable laws. Those are, in particular: REGULATION (Regulation of The European Parliament And of The Council (EU) 2016/679 as of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Act as of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, Act as of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means, and the Act on 16 July 2004 on the Polish Law on Telecommunications. In particular, we exercise all efforts so the data is:
- Processed in accordance with the law, in a diligent and clear manner.
- Gathered for legal purposes, set forth while data collection.
- Not processed furtherly in a way that infringes the aims set forth in the information obligation.
- Correct and updated if necessary.
- Substantially correct and adequate to the aim for which they are processed.
- Adequately secured against unauthorised access, destroyed, disclosed or illegally used.
- Kept in a form that allows identification of the people the information concerns, for not a longer period than it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the data processing, which was provided prior or while the personal data collection.