Last Update: April 18, 2018
Effective Date: April 18, 2018
The document sets forth the Privacy and Cookie files Policy of the Internet Website accessible at SkateVideoMagazine.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website). Michał Sadownik running his business activity under the business name Skate Video Magazine, with the company seat in Grudziądz (86-300), Poland, Dywizjonu 303 12/71 Street (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider) shall exercise due diligence in order to respect privacy of the Website Users.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator of personal data included in the website SkateVideoMagazine.com is the Service Provider, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no.: (+48) 512 952 522, Skype: skype.skatevideomagazine.
Users using the service by the electronic means via the Website are asked to give their personal data voluntarily. The Administrator processes the data on the basis of Article 23 point 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. The data is gathered in particular in order to execute a contract and render services for the benefit of the data subjects.
The Administrator processes personal data of the SkateVideoMagazine.com Website Users in the following sets:
|SET NAME||THE SCOPE OF DATA UNDER PROCES||THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING|
|The set of data of people who registered themselves through the User Account.||
||Enabling Users to use the Shop/ Service functions, which are made available to people who registered through the User Account.|
|Set of personal data of Customers.||
||Set of personal data of those Customers who filed a complaint or withdrawal from the contract.|
|Set of personal data of those Customers who filed a complaint or withdrawal from the contract.||
||Investigations into complaints and withdrawal from the contract.|
|The set of data of people who shared a video material within the Website.||
||Enabling Users to use the service of sharing video files.|
|The set of data of people who used contact form.||
||Providing Users with commercial, organisational and technical information enabled by the Service Provider. Enabling Users to use report any king of abuse present in the content published within the Website.|
|The set of data of people who added a comment within the Website.||
||Enabling the Users to add comments and their ratings, as well as using the service of notifications about new comments in the threads.|
|Set of data of people who signed up for a newsletter.||
Administrator of the personal data exercises extraordinary and due diligence in order to secure the rights of the Users, whose data is under process. In particular, the Service Provider ensures the data:
- to be processed in accordance with the law,
- to be collected for the lawful purposes described herein,
- not to be further processed in a way that is contrary to the purposes hereinabove,
- to be factually correct and adequate to the purposes for which the data is processed,
- to be properly protected,
- to be stored in a way facilitating identification of the people the data refers to, no longer that it is necessary to achieve the purpose of data processing.
The personal data Administrator reserves that, according to the act on the Protection of Personal Data, it can entrust processing of the User’s personal data, which it administrates, to other companies for the purpose of proper implementation of the activities they were entrusted with, and connected with hosting, administration, maintenance and the Website management as well as complaints connected with enforcing claims and explaining circumstance of unlawful usage of services rendered by electronic means. The updated list of entities entrusted with the process of personal data is available to all Users. To get access to the list, one needs to place a request. The request can be made by, for example, sending an e-mail message.
The User has the following rights arising out of personal data processing:
- the right to access the content of his data,
- the right to correct his data,
- the right to demand amendment, update or rectification of his personal data, temporary or permanent suspension its processing or removing, if the data is incomplete, out-of-data, untrue or was collected with the violation of the Act, or is unnecessary for further performance of the aim it was collected for.
- the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent to process personal data for the marketing purposes.
The system functions, enabling performance of the right, may be made available. Should you demand to take advantage of your rights, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
System logs are internal logs of events on the Website server that save the site requests automatically when Users visit the site. The system logs contain site requests send by the User, IP address, kind of browser, language of the browser, date and hour of the request and at least one cookie file that can unambiguously identify the User’s browser.
Cookie Files are small files containing a string of characters. The files are sent by and saved on a terminal device (e.g. computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone) used by the User to visit the Website. Such information is send to a clipboard of the used browser. The browser sends it back at the next visit at the website. The Cookie Files contain information which are essential in order to use the SkateVideoMagazine.com Website properly. The files usually contain name of the website they are from, storage duration on the terminal device and their unique number.
The files allow for the User recognition and displaying the Website in a way adjusted to the individual requirements of a user, what makes using the site more comfortable and pleasant. Saving the files on the User’s device facilitates, among others, saving login data, maintaining session after logging in or adjusting the site to the User’s preferences, such as content distribution, language and color.
HOW ARE THE COOKIE FILES USED?
The SkateVideoMagazine.com Website, uses three main kinds of cookie files.
- Essential cookies – these cookies enable correct work of the Website and the functionalities a User wants to take advantage of, e.g. authentication cookies. It is not possible to use the Website, without storing them on a User’s device.
- Functional cookies – files that enable saving settings chosen by a User and adjust the web page to his needs, e.g. language, font size, web page features. It allows the Service Provider to improve the web page functionality and efficiency.
- Business cookies – for example advertising cookies, enable implementation of a business model. Blocking them, can reduce the level of service resulting from the lack of possibility to execute income subsidising the Website, it does not however, influence unavailability of the whole functionality of the page.
MANAGING COOKIE FILES
Usually the settings of a browser allow for cookies storage on the terminal device. Should a User oppose saving the files, it is necessary to introduce adequate settings in the web browser. It is possible to enable cookies for all connections from a particular web browser or a particular web site, as well as their removal. Cookie file management depends on a particular browser that is used therefore, detailed information concerning the possibilities and the ways it can be used, a User can find in his browser’s settings.
It is voluntary to agree for the cookies processing. One should however, remember that limiting cookies may restrict or prevent the possibility of using services offered on the web page.
Data collected in the system logs is used by the Service Provider for an indefinite period of time, exclusively for the purpose of the Website administration. It is not transferred to third parties, except for the circumstances described herein.
When Users operate the Website, technical data concerning the way the Website is used, can be automatically collected and saved in the servers’ logs. Also requests connected with rendering the service by electronic means are sent by the User, his IP address, technical data concerning operation of the Website in respect to activities undertaken by the User, in particular information on commencing and ceasing the usage and the length and scope of each usage of the service provided by the electronic means. The Service Provider may collect information in order to store it locally on a User’s device, by using browser’s memory.
In the process of providing services to Users, professional technologies for data collection and storage, such as “cookies”, is used. Data collected through the Website is stored in external, save and professional servers, under external agreements concluded by the Service Provider. The Service Provider shall observe adequate precautions in order to protect the Users’ personal data against unauthorised access, destruction, disclosure and unlawful use. The Website Users’ data can be processed by the Users or the Service Provider, exclusively.
The Service Provider may use cookie files used by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, the United States with the following services:
- Google Adwords – allow to run advertising campaigns and assess them,.
- Google Analytics – allow to assess the quality of an advertising campaign, run with the usage of the Google Adwords service, to analyse behaviour and movement of the Users, and to prepare the movement statistics.
- Google Maps – allow to store information on a Customer and enable using the map tools available within the service of Google Maps. Google Inc. can track the User’s position.
- Google+ – allows to connect a User’s account in the Google + with the account on the Website, if the Service Provider offers such function. The files can be also used in order to analyse User’s activities in external social networks. Process of such data can be of a public nature.
- YouTube – allows to store such information about a Customer that enable usage the YouTube functions. Google Inc. may track the way a User plays films.
The Service Provider may employ cookie files used by:
- Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, the USA,
- Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, the USA,
- Snap Inc., 63 Market Street, Venice, CA 90291, the USA,
- Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, the USA and Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland,
- LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W. Maude Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94085, the USA and LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Plaza Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
The files can be used to connect User’s accounts: internal social network portals with the Website, provided that the Service Provider offers such function. The files can be also used in order to analyse User’s activities in external social networks. Processing of such data can be of a public nature.
The Service Provider may employ cookie files used by Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York 10011, the USA, in order to enable usage of the functions offered by Vimeo. Vimeo Inc. may track the way a User plays films.
Using the cookie files by the third parties depends on provisions of the privacy and the cookie files policy, used by the entities. An exemplary list of provisions of the third parties regarding the abovementioned, can be found at:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES OR SOFTWARE
The Website can include links to other sites or software. The Service Provider does not bear responsibility towards provisions concerning the privacy and cookie files policy applicable on the websites or in software. It is strongly advised to get acquainted with the provisions on privacy and the cookie files policy after entering a website or before installing software.
The Service Provider reserves the right to change the substance of Privacy and the Cookie Files Policy.